Technical and digital account manager, primarily responsible for overall client satisfaction, leading media distribution campaign implementation, digital campaign management and execution, and identifying client upsell opportunities. This role partners with Sales, Media, PMO and other internal departments to ensure quality execution against client objectives & revenue opportunities.
Responsibilities & Duties:
1. Possess deep and broad understanding of products and services, as well as clients’ business needs; operate as internal and external subject matter expert
2. Provide consultative client support and anticipating/resolving non-operational client issues and assisting with revenue goals
3. Lead post-sale campaign implementation
4. Launch advertiser’s first distribution campaign with assistance from the Operations AM
5. Consult with clients, their agencies and partners to develop content strategy recommendations that best leverage Cofactor and Liquidus products and digital media solutions and deliver on client goals.
6. Serve as post-sales liaison and day-to-day contact for all external partners fielding all campaign requests, management and reporting
7. Manage IO and campaign launch process by obtaining information pertinent to process, launch and billing.
8. Assist internal project owners and media team providing clarification on requirements and operating as client proxy in reviewing/approving completed project work
9. Ensure measurement mechanisms are correctly implemented & analyze performance, providing optimization recommendations as appropriate
10. Coordinate with technical and operational representatives to exceed client needs and reduce risk, while managing client expectations to achievable objectives
11. Works with seller to understand/create advertiser’s marketing challenges
12. With SD, develops and presents a content strategy utilizing a Cofactor API capability, which solves the advertiser’s challenge
13. Ideates and drives media-focused API innovations with internal stakeholders
14. Identifies media test strategies and works with marketing to gather proof points to further affirm Cofactor’s spot in the media marketplace
15. Fosters integration between media and site experiences
16. Supports internal teams in media discussions, provides new trends, examples
17. Performs content audits (with Ops Campaign Manager) as needed.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 2-3 years’ sales or account management experience
• Online advertising/marketing and/or ad serving industry experience a big plus
• Superb oral and written communication
• Technical acumen; natural curiosity
• Can clearly and efficiently translate between business and technical contacts
• Excellent organizational, analytical, problem-solving and negotiation skills
• Ability to coordinate with multiple job and personality types without micromanagement
• Strong attention to detail
• Operates with steadfast composure and urgency; calm under pressure
• Well-developed interpersonal and time management skills
• Dependable and motivated self-starter
• Adaptive to change and tight deadlines
• Positive Attitude
Competitive yearly salary and bonus or commission potential
Fun atmosphere of young professionals who enjoy being a part of the team
A fully stocked bar with multiple beer taps, bespoke cocktails and assorted pop
Scrumptious supply of baked goods (the Chicago Bear’s official team baker is on staff!!!)
Since 2001, Liquidus has revolutionized the way media companies are using data, video and world-class technology to market across multiple media channels in an affordable, turn-key manner. Through a proprietary production platform and deep relationships with multiple data partners, Liquidus works with clients to create multiscreen, integrated promotions. The result is powerful creative combined with high effective consumer data to create powerful consumer engagement and ROI.
Learn more about us at http://www.liquidus.net