76% of U.S. consumers have purchased a product they’ve seen in a brand’s social media post (as reported by Curulate). PwC’s Total Retail 2017 survey concluded that 59% of consumers use social media as a source of inspiration for purchases; 34% use social platforms to receive promotional offers; and 16% will click on an ad that is relevant to them. Additionally, Adobe Analytics concluded that social media ads drive 3X more non-customers than existing customers to retailer websites; up 2.5 times since 2016.
So why are you still creating Facebook and Instagram ad units the old fashioned manual way when they can be created and curated dynamically?
Dynamic Social Ad Tech Makes Social Personalization Easy
- Curate to Specific Audiences – Dynamically populate ad units in real time to display unique offers and messages based on target audience (Example: electricians only see offers from within a brand’s electrical category)
- Efficiency through Automation – Content updates in real-time and updates are introduced/removed based on valid dates without pausing the campaign or having to traffic any new ad units
- Limitless possibilities – Choose from multiple fields to populate the ad unit such as image, title, deal, headlines, location, title, call to actions, click thru links and more
- Cut down on manual tasks to focus on solving other client goals – Hundreds to thousands of variant ad units built in real-time vs. pre-rendering units one at a time saves time and resources
- Advertise locally at scale – Show location for thousands of stores in the ad unit without having Facebook pages for each location
- Inventory updates in real-time – Ability to change out offers immediately based on inventory avails on a store-by-store basis
- Display location while optimizing against any Facebook KPI goal – Ability to display location on an ad unit card while optimizing against any goal (if pulling in location from Facebook, the buy can only be optimized towards store visits)
- Custom curated communication driving online purchases and in-store visits using relevant content
- ROAS that exceeds standard non-dynamic Facebook ad units
- Serving the right offer to the right audience